Annual NanoScience Technology Symposium in the state of Florida
NanoFlorida™ has been a great success
in the last few years. At the inaugural
NanoScience 2008 event held at UCF, we had over 200 participants
with approximately 100 talks and posters were presented. This event
engages students from the different institutions in the state of
Florida. To continue with the efforts, University of Miami will be organizing
NanoFlorida™ 2014, the Seventh Annual Nanoscience Technology Symposium.
The NanoFlorida™ symposium is being organized with a view to:
- Create a forum for researchers in the State of Florida for scientific exchange and to help identify emerging challenges at the frontiers of nanoscience and technology.
- Promote closer research ties and networking opportunities within the Florida nanoscience community.
- Foster and encourage collaborative research efforts between academicians from different Florida universities and institutes and beyond.
- Forge strong industry-academia partnerships in the field of nanoscience technology to promote market driven research and innovation in Florida and beyond.
- Encourage and showcase the contributions of young graduate, undergraduate students and postdocs by creating a student-friendly event where they can present their research among their peers thereby ensuring a new generation of nanoscientists.
We intend to cover the cutting edge scientific topics which have significant economic impact.
Students, research scientists (including postdocs) and faculty
members are welcome to participate in NanoFlorida™ 2014 to be hosted by University of Miami.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get involved in organizing NanoFlorida.